Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #391
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Okay, I can do this....It's just another day....or is it? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    Oh sure it's Monday and it's back to w*rk day but that's beside the point as far as I can see or so I wish because lets face it Monday is NOT just another day at all!!! It's hard to describe the "Monday Feeling" but I'm 99% confident you know what I'm getting at!
    I think they derived the word from mundane because compared to the two days which preceded it Monday is much much much more mundane!

    But I owe I owe so off to w*rk I go!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #392
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    An early 2 4 Tuesday

    10,000 Manics~ Trouble me
    10,000 Manics~ Because the nite [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Have a great nite
    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  3. #393
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Those are some maniacal two-ferz NYJ! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    So how are you doing there in New York?
    I certainly hope all is swell!
    My maniacal Two-Fer Tuesday Two-Ferz are as follows:

    10,000 Maniacs_Like The Weather
    10,000 Maniacs_Peace Train

    Have a great NON-Monday folks!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #394
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Two-fer day

    Stumblin'In-Suzi Quatro
    If you can't give me love-Suzi Quatro

  5. #395
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Happy Humpday to you! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Happy Humpday to you! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Hi Ho the dairyO [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Happy Humpday to you! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #396
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    two spins gone on the Karmic wheel, two more spins to go.... hang in there Gus Man [img]cool.gif[/img]

    rOG

  7. #397
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm doing just great for a Thursday Gus~ [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    And just 2 weeks from 2 day it's Thanksgiving. Can you believe it? The holidayz are here again!

    For now anyways here's fresh brewed

    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] with fresh baked apple turnovers and their still warm. Enjoy:

    The ONE, The ONLY NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  8. #398
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yo!
    I had every intention of posting on this topic this morning but wouldn't you know it, time wouldn't let me and by the time I got home it just seemed innappropriate to post a daily report from the perspective of a Thursday morning when it was already Thursday night! My first inclination was to just post here in the morning (Friday) but then I got to thinking, which can be dangerous, about that Karmic Wheel of Mr. Ella's and those apple turnovers of the one and only NewYorkJettster's, and my head started spinning around and around and then I decided right then and there that I was going to post here right now, if for no other reason than to say howdy do to the two aforementioned senior hostboard members!
    Howdy Do Ella!
    Howdy Do NYJ!
    <marquee>//oo\\</marquee>
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/snail.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    GD

  9. #399
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I am under the same time constraints as yesterday morning but I am determined to get this here post posted!

    Happy Friday folks! It is, after all, the third greatest day of the week and indeed the best day of the w*rk week so it can't be bad, IMO!

    Knock on wood!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #400
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Okay, I'm trying to maintain a good attitude here and I will not let the fact that it's M*nday and back to w*rk day and it's rainy and cold out and I'd love nothing more than to crawl back into bed right about now, influence my upside down frown! Period.

    Have a happy folks!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic